Our festivities this year will include:
- Kahoot Day - Classes will be invited into the library to participate in a student designed Kahoot with questions about popular YA literature. The questions were designed by my library student aides through a collaborative Google document. Prizes will be awarded to the winning Kahooters. FYI, it was our Technology Club that introduced me to Kahoot last year!
- Book Talk Slam - Students, teachers, and the library staff will participate in a Book Talk Slam. Everyone is invited to share their favorite book through a book talk in the library. Pictures will follow on our Instagram account.
- Book Club - What would TRW be without a great gathering to talk about an exciting book? Our club will be discussing Legend by Marie Lu.
- Book Cover Selfie Display - My students have been busy gathering books with covers that will make good selfie pictures. I'll post our final pictures on our library Instagram account.
- Teens Top 10 - Our students will vote on their Top 10.
ALA Store for Teen Read Week
Ideas for Teen Read Week
Teen Read Week Pinterest Board
Teen Read Week Ning
Teen Read Week - YALSA
Pike Middle School Smore
Teen Read Week Logo. Digital image. Teen Read Week. N.p., n.d. Web.