Here's my Display Plan:
- Aug. - Sept. - The back-to-school displays are generic with "Panther Paradise" as the theme and I use our school colors.
- October - I will include a Teen Read Week display until mid Oct. At the end of October - I go all out for fall with leaves and displays as colorful as the season.
- December - The fall comes down and winter goes up. We do have a Christmas tree that stands in a corner but most of the displays are about "Read a Cool Book" and such.
- January - I tweak winter and may add a banner for New Year's, pull books for MLK Day, or add to the wintery display. Math classes like to make snow flakes for me to hang over the circulation desk.
- February - I take winter down and pink, black, white, and red goes up for Love Your Library Month, Valentina's Day, and Presidents' Day.
- March - I go all out with green displays.
- April - I save room for a Library Week display but I'm getting ready for blooms, testing, and the end of the school year.
- May - Many of the flowers and blooms stay up but I find room for a summer reading display.