Sunday, November 10, 2013

Google Apps for Education

As a new Google Apps for Education school what better way to curate than Pinterest. I've started this board in collaboration with an Instructional Technology Support Teacher and another librarian in our district to share with our teachers on the use of these new tools and applications. As I read pertinent articles via my Feedly feed, I quickly pin them to the Google Pinterest board. It's an exciting learning opportunity to share information with both faculty and students. I've introduced Google sites in a faculty meeting and used Google presentation on numerous occasions when presenting and screencasting. I have also embedded the board into my library website with a quick HTML code. Believe me when I tell you I know very little about HTML and once you have the code you just change out the board name that you want to embed. I am an advocate to model when introducing new and exciting technology integration opportunities. As our district surges forward with our new accounts, I will continue to curate, motivate, and teach.

2 comments:

  1. I just came across this pdf file that correlates the tech4learning software with Marzano strategies. education technology

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Elizabeth! I'm always looking for additional information.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...