Here are the steps:
- First, you must set-up a Vine account and download the APP. I use my iPhone and iPad.
- Next, using the APP make a Vine video in your library, classroom, or around your school.
- Once the video is made, in the lower right hand corner there are 3 dots. Tap on these dots and an option to Share the post will appear.
- Click on the share option and then choose Embed.
- An email page will appear and type in your email address.
- Once the email is sent to you it's easy. Copy and paste the embedded code into your blog post. Make sure you select the HTML button when pasting.
- I always like to click on the Compose button in the upper left hand corner to test the code. You should see an embedded Vine video.
This is a video taken on Crazy Day @ our school. The Drama class is presenting a short skit in the library.