Friday, December 6, 2013

The Edublog Awards 2013 Finalists



I am honored for my blog to be included in The Edublog Awards 2013 shortlisted finalists.  To be included with this incredible list of "Rock Star" library/librarian blogs is an accomplishment which I must give credit to my faculty, students, and PLN who inspire me to share my library experiences. I love to write about the real life situations within my learning community and I know my students will be extremely excited to learn of the recognition the blog has received.  Without their enthusiasm I would have little to write about and share with my PLN.

I wanted to also thank my Instruction Technology Support Teacher (@teachkiwi) who was the one that nominated the blog.  The collaborative relationship that we have together is incredibly inspiring and I am lucky to work in a district that allows me the freedom to implement a dynamic library program. I am also proud to see other phenomenal Texas librarians included in these Edublog awards. Whether you decide not to vote, vote for one, or vote for many, it’s worth taking a look at the expertise of those on the lists.

For those of you who wish to start or expand your PLN, this is a great resource to use to follow others on Twitter or include in your feeds such as Feedly.  

Click here for the entire list.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Cathy. I finally settled down to 1 blog and I work for an amazing district.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Naomi! Working with you has been incredibly inspiring.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...