Thursday, December 12, 2013

ThingLink Premium Free

I blogged about ThingLink a few weeks ago and how you can produce interactive images.  I've used Aurasma and Layar but found ThingLink quite user friendly for my students since we have little access to iPads.  I came across an awesome opportunity for educators that I wanted to share.

ThingLink is offering free premium EDU accounts for teachers until December 31st.  This would generally cost $250.  

Here's how the promotion works.
  1. Create a ThingLink teacher account
  2. Once you have an account,  mail:education@thinglink.com and write ThingLink EDU Campaign in the subject line and #premium as the message
If you already have an account, as I did, just follow direction #2 from above. I've already sent my request and received a confirmation email.

Hello,

Congrats! Your account has been upgraded to ThingLink Premium.

When you log in, you should see a "Premium" label under the ThingLink logo. To get started, please see the attached presentation on how to use your new premium account features.
We look forward to hearing about your work and keeping you updated on any new feature launches. Happy tagging with your new ThingLink premium account!
ThingLink team
P.S. Our special campaign to schools ends on December 31st. Remember to forward this sign up link to your colleagues before time runs out! http://www.thinglink.com/action/register?teacher=1
This was an offer I knew I needed to share with my awesome PLN.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...