Sunday, December 8, 2013

The Tweeted Times

While browsing through my Twitter account I discovered a noteworthy site called The Tweeted Times.  It's a real-time generated personal newspaper produced from your Twitter account.  The articles are compiled from your tweets along with popular tweets of those you follow.  It's an interesting alternative to paper.il - another curation tool.  The paper is rebuilt every hour and is compiled with the most popular tweets within your account.  You can share the paper on Twitter and Facebook but I have yet to find a code for embedding.  I can clearly see that it would help aggregate the most popular trends within my Twitter account for easy access for myself and my followers.


Here's my latest Tweeted Times
http://tweetedtimes.com/#!/sue_fitz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...