Loupe Collage is a free online collage app that I use with my school Google account. You can easily access Loupe in Google Drive by clicking on the Create option and choosing connect more apps. Once you select Loupe in the more apps click on the green connect button. The app will now appear when you click on Create in Google Drive.
Great options with the Loupe app includes:
- You can access photos from many social media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, and more to make a collage.
- You can make unique collages from pre-made shapes to choose from.
- Photos can be repositioned manually.
- The collage can be emailed, shared on social media, downloaded, or embedded as in this post.
- The image is saved in your Google Drive account.
- When using Google Drive there is no account set-up.
- There are some easy formatting options such as adjusting borders, choosing photos, and more.
The process is extremely easy.
- Suggested use for collage:
- Use on your library website or blog
- Host a variety of book titles
- Use to show case displays
- Make a visual for your library programming
- Make a collaborative collage with favorite books of students and/or faculty
Take some time and check out the Loupe app in either in your Google account or on the website.