Monday, March 24, 2014

Texas Lone Star Thinglink

Thinglink can be an awesome interactive curation tool for both student and faculty use. With so many free curation tools available it can be a daunting task to pick and choose the correct tool for the task. The verstiltiy of Thinglink brings the SAMR model of technology integration to a higher level. I foresee myself using this tool in many other projects to come. Please feel free to share the image and let me know if other book trailers become available. I have a few linked to GoodReads since I was unable to find a trailer.

5 comments:

  1. I am going to share your Thinglink with our district MS and High School librarians. I wish I had seen it today because I was book talking many of the titles. I think School Spirits might be a good next choice for myself since I will be finishing up The Coldest Girl in Coldtown tonight. I will definitely be using your Thinglink with my 6th graders.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Julee. Maybe we can have a Google Hangout later in the summer to share more ideas for next year.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this curating tool was perfect for this project. I'd like to try something similar for the TX Bluebonnets. What sources did you use for the trailers?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used YouTube through Google drive. If no trailer was available, I linked to Goodreads.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...