Sunday, April 20, 2014

Powtoon Anyone - Oh yeah!

I'm getting ready to teach a variety of presentation tools to 7th and 8th graders and I thought it might be a good idea to create a project in the recommended tools so I made a video with Powtoon.  It's an awesome free animation tool with a short learning curve.  It's not as straight forward as Animoto but with a little time anyone can produce an awesome animation video.  You can choose and modify one of their designs or you can start from scratch and design your own.  I was able to easily upload my video to my YouTube account or I could have shared directly from Powtoon.  With the engaging and creative videos, this is a creation tool that I will need to revisit again soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...