Thursday, July 10, 2014

ThingLink Teacher Challenge Week #4 and #5

I am having a wonderful time creating new projects in the ThingLink Teacher Challenge this summer.  I was on vacation for challenge #4 so here is a combined blog for both weeks.

Week #4 Challenge was to produce an interactive map. I chose to produce a map of local libraries and posted this on our Facebook and Twitter accounts to help promote summer reading.  In essence I am hoping this might become a family routine all year.





Week #5 Challenge was to use the new ThingLink video feature just announced this summer. I must say it was very user friendly and I can see this to be a awesome tool to use in the classroom. I used an existing tutorial video on accessing eBooks and added direct links to our FollettShelf.  Again I posted this on our school's Facebook and Twitter accounts to promote our summer reading challenge.

 

I look forward to more ThingLink Challenges but I am excited about sharing what I have learned with my faculty and students in the coming year.

2 comments:

  1. Love the video with the ThingLink enhancements! Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Donna. I'm getting so many ideas for next year.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...