Sunday, August 10, 2014

ThingLink Teacher Challenge in Review

With my summer vacation quickly coming to an end, I am so excited to start back to school with projects that I designed in the ThingLink Challenge this summer. With Susan Oxnevad at the helm, I worked my way through many weeks of projects that will bring meaning to our library program.  I must admit I am missing one assignment that I plan on completing very soon.

Each week the participants were challenged in designing and using the tools offered by ThingLink.  Although I was already a user of the software I wanted to explore, collaborate, and learn more about this awesome website and I was not disappointed.  I learned how to add ThingLinks to videos and used new software to add audio.  I have already used some of my ThingLinks to help our summer reading promotion and during our district summer TechnoPalooza.  I was really excited about learning how to use the ThingLink app and I can't wait to share this with my classroom teachers.

I highly recommend signing up for the FREE Webinar : Transform Teaching & Learning with ThingLink on August 8th to learn more about ThingLink.

I am so glad that I stopped and took a second look at a tweet that came through my Personal Learning Network in early June.  I know that I am in control of my professional development and this was a challenge worth taking.

Here's my ThingLink channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...