Monday, October 13, 2014

October's Dare to Read



This time of year is always exciting as far as what books to recommend for our students to read. There seems to be a large appetite to read about vampires, zombies, ghosts, and supernatural events as the end of October approaches.  As a librarian I take full advantage of our students' thirst for these titles and put them on display, advertise through our student video announcements, and produce visuals such as the ThingLink below.  I will be the first to admit, it takes very little motivation to entice middle school students to read once they see an awesome book trailer.  So I truly thank the many talented individuals who continue to produce these quality trailers for others to share.  


2 comments:

  1. I love the book trailer for A Tale Dark and Grimm. Its amazing what modern technology can do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Samantha,
    I am always in awe of those who can make awesome book trailers. It makes my job much easier.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...