Saturday, October 11, 2014

ThingLink + Google Drive Webinar



It has been a really exciting experience to have participated in the ThingLink Teacher Challenge this past summer and I cannot even begin to tell you how much I learned. I am also proud to have achieved the ThingLink Expert Educator status through the process.  I will admit that I embarked on the Challenge purely to produce and "level-up" awesome professional development presentations that I had committed to during the summer and fall.  I was not disappointed and after viewing the incredible creatively within the Challenge community (click here to view projects), ThingLink has now become one of my "go-to" tools.  The versatility and possibilities of this tool allows presentations not only to be interactive but brings them to life.  My other "go-to" tool includes Google Drive and below is the opportunity to see an incredible blending of both.  I also had to include the new option for ThingLink video with our student produced Teen Read Week video.  I frequently challenge myself to "smash" tools and ideas.

Please join the awesome Susan Oxnevad on October 14 at 8:00 p.m. EDT on the webinar Transform Teaching Learning with ThingLink + Google Drive.  Susan's presentation will include a variety of project ideas that you can immediately take back to your school and library program.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...