Sunday, December 7, 2014

12 Days of Twitter Challenge @Pike

I see many creative librarians offering 12 Days of Technology but I wanted to try the 12 Days of Twitter Challenge with my staff.  There are many tweeters on our campus but I wanted to expand the use of our hashtag as a school.  I worked with our administrative staff and aligned the Twitter Challenge with the 12 Days of Celebration that our administrators implement during this time of year.  So far the participation in the use of our hashtag #Pike_Proud has been awesome.  I plan on adding a new challenge each day, tweeting it out, and emailing it to my faculty members.  When I shared the event with my students I had 2 incredible young ladies volunteer to modify and sing for the challenge.

The 12 Days of Twitter Challenge visual was designed in:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...