Friday, January 9, 2015

12 Days of Twitter Challenge

In reflection to a prior post:

During a #TXLChat in December I read a tweet about another librarian sharing the 12 Days of Technology Challenge plus my IT Coach shared a 12 Days of Twitter Challenge from another district and this sparked our Twitter Challenge in December.  Many faculty members participated with over 200 tweets with #Pike_Proud.  The feedback that I received from many included they learned more about Twitter and it was fun.  It was an awesome program to showcase Twitter, model a collaborative tool, and present a fun activity just before the holidays.  I used canva, audioBoom, and thinglink for the presentation.  Each day I added a new Twitter challenge and at the end of the event gave out jeans passes to everyone who completed the tasks.  I also entered names into a drawing for Starbucks giftcards.  I noticed that a few remixed my thinglink and designed their own challenge using my basic format.  Now my thoughts are wandering to our next possible challenge in February.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...