Friday, May 8, 2015

Thanks TASL!

I had the honor of receiving the MVP Award from the Texas Association of School Librarians during the TLA convention in Austin for my blog.  It was amazing to know that I was about to share this event and honor with my #TXLChat friends since Nancy Jo Lambert and the entire chat moderators were the runner ups.  I am proud to be a member of this group and have learned so much from each and every chat.  Please join #TXLChat on Tuesday evenings at 8:00 CST to learn, share, and collaborate with some amazing Texas librarians.



Shown in the picture from left to right is: Shawna Ford, Nancy Jo Lambert, Becky Calzada, Sue Fitzgerald, Jan Hodge, Sharon Gullett, and Sonja Schulz. Missing from the photo is: Neil Krasnoff, Michelle Cooper, Marsha Edney, and Sandra Carswell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...