Thursday, March 23, 2017

Let's Move it @ Pike

Collaboration and relationships can be the key to success in your library. I have had great results with this collaborative project between the library, the district nurse, and our PTSA. As we begin the enthusiasm for the competition to begin I will add links and information to this flyer. Faculty log their miles in through Google form and I will post a Google presentation with results. With recent news about library friends loosing positions, it is imperative that we continue to be master collaborators on our campuses.  Take the initiative and be the model for others to follow. With tackk having dependability the information to Adobe Spark. This is my first attempt at this tool and I'm still getting comfortable with its functionality.

  Let's Move it @Pike 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...